ROK Hand Pressed Espresso Maker • Aluminum
With the ROK Manual Espresso Maker you're in control. Wrap your hands around the polished aluminium handles. Feel the experience. You drive the finely engineered gearing that lowers the piston to generate the pressure to extract the coffee oils to create the perfect espresso. Designed by one of the UK's leading product innovators, there's over 10 years of 'know-how' built into every ROK.
There is no lock-in to expensive pods - you choose the coffee - based on two espressos a day you could save over $400 a year compared to buying single serve capsules - and you won't be binning 730g of aluminium. Plus the ROK uses no electricity. Just add hot water and the power of your arms - so much more fun and involvement than just pressing a button on an electric machine.
It comes complete with a frother to make milky coffees, a splitter to make 2 single shots, a practical storage tin and a 10 year guarantee
- The Experience of Hand Power
- The ROK brings you a truly engaging way to enjoy espresso - a non-electric, hands-on creative solution to making espresso the way you want it, without the waste and expense of capsules - there is no lock-in to buying pods. You choose the coffee, you select the grind, you provide the power.
- You Choose the Coffee
- The ROK espresso maker allows you the freedom to choose any coffee you want. Whether you buy ground coffee or grind your own beans - you are not tied to a pod system!
- You Choose the Pressure
- The ROK espresso maker is hand-powered – so you are able to control how much coffee oils are released through the pressure you apply. No electricity – environmentally friendly!
- Easy to Use
2. Pour in freshly boiled water and raise the arms
- 3. Squeeze arms down for a rich double espresso
- 10 Year Warranty